10 things I like. By Grace.
- The funny squeaky noise Daddy makes when I go to bash Iggle Piggle on the posh new telly.
- Tipping out a full box of cereal on the kitchen floor. This makes a very good crunch crunch sound when I stomp on it. STOMP STOMP STOMP.
- Twiddling Mummy’s hair when I suck my thumb. Sometimes I have to push her face around to get to her pony tail. This is the very best thing for twiddling.
- Suddenly doing a very loud, very high-pitched scream while Mummy is driving and she thinks I’m asleep.
- Dancing to the theme tune from Dads Army.
- Mummy’s face when I put my hands in my own poo the second my nappy’s off.
- Pulling things off the shelves in the supermarket, and also eating the shopping list.
- My shiny red party shoes.
- Poking Daddy on the nose because he makes a noise like clown horn.
- Bashing my spoon away at anything home cooked. OR keeping it in my mouth so Mummy thinks I’ve had it and then spitting it ALL out when the next spoonful arrives . . . Bleeeeh.
Lots of love from Me – Grace x