What a brilliant product! We got sent award-winning Organic Children Sticky Hand Sanitiser to review for our camping holiday (which was subsequently upgraded to a caravan holiday when we saw the weather forecast) and it came everywhere with us. We genuinely found it invaluable, especially for long days on the beach, rockpooling, crabbing, and general mucking about and messyness.
Here’s what it is:
A hand sanitiser that’s an organic alternative to mainstream products that use chemical ingredients like alcohol and Triclosan which can strip and dry out the skin.
And here’s why we loved it:
- It smells lovely.
- It’s not tested on animals.
- It’s a foam – so fun for Grace to use herself but also it’s very easy to check it’s covered the whole hand.
- 200 squirts in a bottle, so it holds more than you’d think.
- Grace is a thumb sucker. Because of this I’ve always hated using the alcohol based hand rubs. This one puts my mind at rest as it’s all natural ingredients.
- Can also be used on a cloth for faces, or on toys and surfaces too.
- There’s no denying that at £9.45 (although at the time of writing this it’s on offer for less) it’s not for every budget, but if like us, you don’t like chemical nasties, or have a wee one with a thumb constantly in their mouth, then it’s money well spent.
- I’d love to see a big jumbo size for keeping in at home.
To see further information, or to check out what else is in this super range, check out their website www.greenpeople.co.uk