Gibby and I were kindly invited to run around at Run Around – a soft play centre in Darwen in the N orth West. Lovely. We like a bit of soft play, so off we tootled.
As soft play centers go, this is a lovely little place. The equiptment is fun, in top notch condition, and has everything you’d expect to find at soft play.
Here are some things that we particularly liked:
– The size of the venue. Run around is just big enough. Plenty of play space, easy to keep your eye on the wee ones. Here’s Gibby “Running Around” . . . (see what I did there??!)
– The staff were lovely – very friendly and helpful.
– LOVED the menu. As well as the usual kid’s options of pizza, chips, sandwiches etc, Run Around also offer carrot sticks and dips, spagetti bolognaise, jacket potatoes, salads, soups and fruit (to name just a few). Healthier options seem something of a rareity these days on kids menus. Bravo!
– Wendy the owner and her husband were great. If you were to book your little one’s party there I get the impression you would be in very safe hands.
– I was seriously impressed with their party packages – excellent value for money. They have 3 dedicated party rooms and are able to provide parties ranging from £4.95 for Eat & Play Parties, up to Bear Parties from £13.95. Loads of options.
For futher information of thier parties, menu and opening times give a call on 01254 760220 or check out the website:
Thank you for having us Run Around! You’ll be seeing us again 🙂