It seems that it’s imperative we all share our outfit plans for the most talked about event on the blogging calender this year, so I didn’t want to be left out . . . ladies and gents . . .
Here’s what I’ll be wearing for Britmums live!
– Jeans – the least stained I can find before setting off.
– A very well-practiced facial expression that says “Ya ya ya – I completely understand all the techno-lingo issuing forth from your lips. I am, like TOTALLY down with all that jargon, so please . . . continue.” When in reality I am probably wondering when/if we will be getting free cake, and what time I will get to the hotel bar.
– A light, but entire covering of pet hair, regardless of how thoroughly I may have tried to ‘sticky roll’ myself before leaving the house.
– A muffin top, boldly spilling forth from said jeans. This will be unavoidable, however well I believe I have disguised it with high waists and long tops.
– Facial expression number two that says “of COURSE I remember that Twitter conversation and can immediately associate you with your avatar” when in reality, I’ll still be wondering when/if we will be getting free cake, and what time I will get to the hotel bar.
(In the event of no clean-enough jeans – Plan B – gimp suit and espadrilles.)
So . . what will YOU be wearing??!